Mini Cart

Men’s Hemp and Organic Cotton Ankle Socks

(1 customer review)






Men’s Hemp and Organic Cotton Socks – Ankle Socks

Hemp ankle socks are comfortable, durable, and earth-friendly!  Great for sports, working out, or everyday wear.

  • Ankle socks
  • Absorbs & wicks moisture
  • Anti-fungal & antibacterial
  • Calf length
  • Tread lightly on our earth
  • Men’s sizes: 8-10 and 10-13

Other Hemp Benefits:

  • Natural UV resistance
  • Antimicrobial
  • Odor resistant
  • Mildew resistant
  • Hemp fabrics are exceptionally durable
  • Moisture wicking

Fabric: 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex

Color: Natural or Black

Size: Men’s 8-10, 10-13

Care: Machine wash/Tumble Dry Low Heat — Do not bleach

Additional information

Weight4 oz

Black, White/Natural


10-13 Large, 8-10 Small

1 review for Men’s Hemp and Organic Cotton Ankle Socks

  1. Nate

    Probably my favorite socks. At only 5% spandex, it’s definitely the best I’ve found. It’s hard to find anything less than that , that sn’t just a cotton sack that you stick your foot into. So, that 5% helps make it a true sock, but also leaves 95% of the sock from nature which is a blessing to my feet. They’re comfy as can be and are my go to socks, especially when I’m headed to the gym. Breathable and no irritation on top of my feet like other polyester socks do. Love these.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Men's Hemp and Organic Cotton Ankle Socks on Instagram

Want to share your instagrams of you with your Men's Hemp and Organic Cotton Ankle Socks? Use the #Hempsocks hashtag.

Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping